Presentation of the program
This trip allows participants to learn about the pleasures of summer camp life and discover new passions among a variety of outdoor activities.
Suggested activities: Evening activities (camp fire, large-scale games), aerial games park, track and field, swimming, canoeing and/or rabaska, circus, obstacle course, nature interpretation activities, landart, team sports, archery, etc.
A schedule of 5 periods with 50-minute activities is suggested and completed with an evening full of activities.
- Wake-up time: 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
- Morning activities: 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon activities: 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m.
- Evening activities: from 7:00 p.m.
- Bedtime: 9:00 p.m.
A detailed schedule of activities will be available online, in the Client Space area, on the Friday before the start of your child’s stay.
Duration and availability
6 day and 5-night stays in French (from Sunday to Friday) are offered the weeks of July 3rd to 8th, July 10th to 15th, July 17th to 22nd, July 24th to 29th, July 31st to August 5th, August 7th to 12th and August 14t to 19th.
6 day and 5-night stays in English (from Sunday to Friday) are offered the weeks of July 3rd to 8th, July 17th to 22nd, July 31st to August 5th and August 14th to 19th.
Due to the current pandemic context, parents are responsible for the participant’s transportation.
Arrival at camp: between 2 and 4 PM Sunday afternoon
Departure from camp: between 3 and 4 PM Friday afternoon
* The schedule can slightly vary depending on the number of campers registered and the procedures to put in place to ensure the security of all.
For the activities
- light tops (t-shirts);
- warm sweater;
- running shoes (sandals are to be avoided);
- bathing suit (one-piece);
- beach towel;
- hat, cap;
- insect repellent (liquid or cream only);
- reusable water bottle.
- 1 blanket;
- 1 pillow and case;
- 1 sleeping bag;
- 1 pyjama.
For personal hygiene
- 1 toiletry kit (soap, toothbrush, etc.);
- 1 bath towel;
- 1 washcloth;
- 1 pair of bathing shoes;
- 1 laundry bag.
We provide all sports equipment required for the practice of the scheduled activities.
* All personal belongings must be identified with the child’s name. Edphy International is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Starting at $695 per stay
* Administrative fee ($75/child) and taxes are applicable
When and how to register
From November 24th 2021 for Privilege members, and December 1st 2021 for all, online or by phone at (450) 435-6668 / (888) 463-3749
*Seeing as some of our programs are in high demand, you can place your child on a waiting list if the activity of your choice is complete by contacting us at [email protected] As soon as a place is free, one of our agents will call you and you will have 24 hours to confirm your decision.