Presentation of the program
This camp is designed for first-timers as an exploration of the EDPHY camp is offered!
As of 2019, this program will be offered in French and in English. However, it is important to note that certain common periods such as group gatherings, meals and large-scale activities will be animated in both languages. It is also possible that certain groups, if the number of inscriptions does not allow us to make uni-lingual groups, will be bilingual. Parents will be notified as soon as possible.
Their stay, though short, will most certainly be action-packed!
- adventure trails
- evening in the Indian village
- horseback riding
- team sports
- … and more!
Throughout the day, there are five 50-minute activity periods. The schedule takes into account your child’s age and level of development and is concluded with a program of evening activities.
- Wake-up time: 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
- Morning activities: 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon activities: 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m.
- Specialty* options: 6:00 p.m.
- Evening activities: from 7:00 p.m.
- Bedtime: 9:00 p.m.
* A specialty option can be added to this package (with the exception of swimming lessons). Please note that an additional fee will be applied.
A detailed schedule of activities will be available online, in the Client Space area, on the Friday before the start of your child’s stay.
Duration and availability
6-day, 5-night stays (Sunday to Friday) are offered every week from June 23rd to August 16th, 2019.
Transportation (round trip) is included and mandatory from one of the following service points :
- McDonald’s parking lot at the Porte du Nord (Autoroute 15, Exit 51)
- Collège Regina Assumpta in Montreal.
You will be notified of departure and arrival times at a later date.
For the activities
- light tops (t-shirts);
- warm sweater;
- running shoes (sandals are to be avoided);
- bathing suit (one-piece);
- beach towel;
- hat, cap;
- insect repellent (liquid or cream only);
- reusable water bottle.
- 1 blanket;
- 1 pillow and case;
- 1 sleeping bag;
- 1 pyjama.
For personal hygiene
- 1 toiletry kit (soap, toothbrush, etc.);
- 1 bath towel;
- 1 washcloth;
- 1 pair of bathing shoes;
- 1 laundry bag.
We provide all sports equipment required for the practice of the scheduled activities.
* All personal belongings must be identified with the child’s name. Edphy International is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
From $439 per stay – Please consult the rate schedule for details.
* Taxes are applicable.
When and how to register
From November 22nd 2018 for Privilege members, and December 8th 2018 for all, online or by phone at (450) 435-6668 / (888) 463-3749 extension 2232
*Seeing as some of our programs are in high demand, you can place your child on a waiting list if the activity of your choice is complete by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as a place is free, one of our agents will call you and you will have 24 hours to confirm your decision.