Presentation of the program
This short 4 day / 3-night stay was built mostly for participants who are at their first experience in a sleep away camp.
Adapted for their age group, a multitude of nature activities – new and traditional ones – are offered, which will allow participants to live a positive first experience.
Suggested activities: Evening activities (camp fire, large-scale games), athletics course, swimming, canoeing and/or rabaska, circus, obstacle course, nature interpretation activities, landart, team sports, archery, mini-farm visit, etc.
A schedule of 5 periods with 50-minute activities is suggested and completed with an evening full of activities.
- Wake-up time at 7:00 a.m.
- Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- Morning activities at 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon activities at 1 p.m.
- Dinner at 5 p.m.
- Evening activities from 6:30 p.m.
- Bedtime at 8:30 p.m.
* A detailed schedule of activities will be available online, in the Client Space area, on the Friday before the start of your child’s stay.
Duration and availability
4 day and 3 night stays (from Sunday to Wednesday) are offered the weeks of July 4th, July 11th, July 25th and August 1st 2021.
Due to the current pandemic context, parents are responsible for the participant’s transportation.
Arrival at camp: between 10 and 11 AM on Sunday morning
Departure from camp: between 3 and 4 PM on Wednesday
*The schedule can slightly vary depending on the number of campers registered and the procedures to put in place to ensure the security of all.
For the activities
- light tops (t-shirts);
- warm sweater;
- running shoes (sandals are to be avoided);
- bathing suit (one-piece);
- beach towel;
- hat, cap;
- insect repellent (liquid or cream only);
- reusable water bottle.
- 1 blanket;
- 1 pillow and case;
- 1 sleeping bag;
- 1 pyjama.
For personal hygiene
- 1 toiletry kit (soap, toothbrush, etc.);
- 1 bath towel;
- 1 washcloth;
- 1 pair of bathing shoes;
- 1 laundry bag.
We provide all sports equipment required for the practice of the scheduled activities.
* All personal belongings must be identified with the child’s name. Edphy International is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
$459 per stay
When and how to register
As of March 25th 2021, online or by telephone (450) 435-6668 / 1 (888) 463-3749